Posted: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:52:19 -0400
Location: West Deptford, NJ
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
An Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Supervisor is currently needed for a Direct-hire position in West Deptford, NJ!
Our client company is changing the entire field of environmentally-friendly technologies. By utilizing their knowledge of modern science, they develop solutions, alongside their customers, that make a true difference in the world around us; they have already benefited the environment and lives by enabling cleaner air, improved health, and a better way to use natural resources.
The AR/AP Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the accounting clerks, accounting activities in accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash application. They are also responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly and yearly accounting documents and analyses. This position offers a yearly salary of $65-75k which varies depending on experience and skill!
Responsibilities of the AR/AP Supervisor include:
· Supervising Accounting Clerk(s) including the completion of performance reviews.
· Reviewing accounts payable and accounts receivable batches and monitoring accounts receivable collections.
· Reviewing open orders to ensure they are in line with credit limits and coordinating with staff to ensure that collection calls are done as necessary.
· Maintaining relationships with vendors by working with the team to ensure timely resolution of issues.
· Completing timely cash/bank reconciliations.
· Assisting in the preparation of journal entries, account analyses, and reconciliations that support month-end closing procedures, as well as the preparation of supporting schedules and documentation of account balances for annual audit and tax return.
· Verifying inter/intra-departmental billings.
· Tracking, analyzing, and accounting for capital expenditures.
· Distributing cost center expense reports and handling supervisor/manager inquiries.
· Maintaining accurate records of all transactions affecting responsible areas and provide financial information to all departments in the company as well as outside auditors.
· Assisting in the documentation of accounting and internal control procedures and the preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
· Interfacing with other departments within the organization to facilitate compliance with group financial policies and procedures.
· Participating in various finance initiatives to streamline current processes.
· Completing various outside agency reports as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our company rewards its employees for their hard work and looks out for their wellbeing to make working here the best experience it can be. To do so, we offer benefits that include:
· Fair, competitive salaries
· Medical, Life, and Disability insurance
· Health assessments, Counseling, and Health programs
· Tuition reimbursement
· Retirement savings
· House saving funds
· Flexible Holiday
· Individual savings accounts
· Commuter allowances and loans
· Reward programs and Incentive plans
· And fitness and retailer discounts!
· Minimum 5 years of A/R, A/P, and General Accounting experience
· Minimum 2 years of Supervisory experience
· Minimum 2 years of A/R and A/P experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
· Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles including GAAP and IFRS
· Strong computer skills (specifically MS Office-Excel, Word, Outlook) and Accounting related software such as JD Edwards
· Good understanding of general ledgers and general ledger systems
Stephanie Rush (Cormier) places top talent in the Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Mortgage, and Call Center & Office areas. She has experience recruiting nationwide and assisting job seekers in their next career. Stephanie has been with CSS since 2015 and enjoys partnering with her team at CSS Headquarters.
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates buy understanding their expectations for the right match. We focus on the business growth plan, company culture and matching the right skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match. CSS is paid by our unique and exclusive client base and candidates are prioritized based on client’s skill preferences. To our job seekers we offer the highest level of free customer service and teamwork, and the chance to become fully vetted so we can present you to our clients for possible temporary, contract or direct hire employment.