Posted: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:14:56 -0400
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Administrative Assistant / Event Planner
An enthusiastic job-seeker is needed for an Administrative Assistant/Event Planner position in Philadelphia, PA! This position offers $16 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Offering general administrative support with daily operations.
- Answering and fielding phone calls.
- Preparing checks.
- Drafting and maintaining documents, complex spreadsheets, reports, and forms.
- Managing calendars, email inbox, and preparing/gathering meeting materials.
- Preparing correspondence and communication, ensuring they are proofread and sent in a timely manner.
- Managing memberships and member dues.
- Planning and organizing events throughout the year.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel (Vlookups and pivot tables)
- Invoicing experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Keeps sensitive information 100% confidential
- Strong attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!