Posted: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:50:56 -0500
Location: Portland, ME
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting candidates for an Administrative Assistant position in Portland, ME!
We are a well-known banking company that strive to provide our customers with the absolute best service. We maintain customer convenience by providing long hours and weekend hours, online banking, mobile banking, and over one thousand locations!
The main responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support. Acting as an information/communication manager, the Administrative Assistant conducts research, handles information requests, and performs clerical functions.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
· Performing general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and bookkeeping.
· Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other such documents.
· Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports.
· Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and reports, determining their significance, and planning their distribution.
· Preparing agendas.
· Arranging committee, board, and other meetings.
Our company nurtures a culture of support, as we want only the best for our employees. We achieve this by providing tools to develop their and by looking out for their health and future. We offer benefits to full-time employees that include:
· Competitive salaries
· Retirement and savings plans
· Tuition assistance program
· Incentive programs
· Regular coaching and feedback
· Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
· eLearning courses
· Classroom-based training/workshops
· And more!
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum 5 years of related experience
· Reporting skills
· Previous experience with administrative assistance
· Advanced MS office
· Close attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Superior interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
· Banking experience a plus