Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently hiring for Customer Service Representatives - Call Center (Bilingual English/Spanish is highly desired)
Support customer service management in meeting department’s goals for customer satisfaction and retention. Provide superior service in order to educate and resolve members’ issues, collaborating with dept. personnel and clients as necessary.
As a Customer Service Representative, you must have considerable experience in a high-volume inbound call center environment. You will also need to be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, with quick decision making ability. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, maintaining client satisfaction at all times.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Respond to inbound calls for minimum of 6 hours daily.
• Perform any or all of the following activities to respond promptly to member on initial contact:
- Verify/update contact information and confirm member’s eligibility, requesting documents to verify eligibility/coverage as needed;
- Probe to understand member’s needs or collect case information by determining who, what, where, when, why;
- Educate member and respond to questions about enrollment/conversion/cancellation processes, policy coverage and account balance/delinquency status;
- Obtain member’s credit card information where required and forward for processing.
• Document all inbound calls via data entry into the system
• Resolves issues with escalated calls in a friendly, courteous manner even if the customer is angry or unpleasant
• Transfer inbound calls correctly when appropriate.
• Respond to member’s voicemail or email message by performing outbound call to member within 48 hours of member’s initial contact.
• Conduct follow up call to member to resolve member’s issue that wasn’t resolved during initial contact, after conducting appropriate research and/or outreach to determine resolution.
• Document all outbound calls via data entry into the system.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
• HS Diploma/Equivalency Required
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting Customer Service Representatives for Long-Term Contract positions in Wilmington, DE. Great opportunity for recent college graduates!!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
Must have the flexibility and be able to work an eight-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and work one rotating Saturday a month. (Work shift will be assigned after training). No time off during the first 90 days of employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
Education and/or Experience:
High School / GED required; Associates Degree or Equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school preferred
2+ years previous Call Center experience required, with a minimum of 2 years in a Collections environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Bank Teller/Customer Representatives in a financial setting. These candidates will be responsible for assisting members with inquiries regarding their accounts and various plans offered.
Responsibilities of the Bank Teller/Customer Representative:
Requirements Bank Teller/Customer Representative:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is staffing for a Collections Representative position in Camden, NJ. Responsible for the collection of 60 and 90 day delinquent customer accounts by complying with standard department and company policies and procedures
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently staffing for a Customer Service Representative position located in Ewing, NJ. The ideal candidate should have 1-2+ years experience in a customer service/call center atmosphere. This candidate should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), a strong phone presence, and a high sense of urgency. This candidate should be extremely customer service oriented and have a high focus on providing a high level of service to both customers and clients. This candidate would have strong interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
• Answer customer telephone inquiries courteously, listen effectively and provide appropriate information, utilizing problem resolution to mortgagor.
• Participate in a six week training program, meeting assessment requirements throughout.
• Research and resolve inquiries via multiple means of communication, including verbal and written correspondence.
• Ability to handle all level of mortgage servicing inquiries, ie payments, escrow analysis, insurance, tax, default.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment adhering to key performance metrics with high emphasis on quality and productivity
• Ability to cross-sell products and services with focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
• Responsible for working to meet individual and team goals for service level agreements on a daily basis.
• Responsible for providing first call resolution and root cause analysis
• Responsibility for process improvement in daily duties.
• Responsible for interacting with clients through telephone, email and face to face interactions.
• Complete other duties and projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Requirements for the Call Center Representative:
• Four degree preferred with minimum of 4 years in industry and/or call center environment experience required
• Strong Interpersonal Relationship skills
• Experience working with dialer systems in a call center environment preferred
• Strong work ethic including strict adherence to work schedule times and deadlines
• Successful completion of New Hire Training Program
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Excellent Listening skills
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
MON/TUES 9:30-7pm WED/THURS/FRI 10-6:30pm (WED/THIRS/FRI OFF) SAT 10-3:30pm
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting 1st Party Collections Representatives for Contract to Hire positions in Cherry Hill, NJ
The ideal candidate would have 1-2+ years in collections and/or call center. A strong candidate would have previous collections experience or banking experience. This candidate should have strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of the 1st Party Collections Representative:
Requirements of the 1st Party Collections Representative:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for a Call Center Specialist for a Direct Hire role in Marlton, NJ
The ideal candidate would have 2-3+ years in a high volume call center. A strong candidate would have previous banking, mortgage, or finance call center experience or collections experience. This candidate should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), a very strong phone presence, and a high sense of urgency. This candidate should be extremely customer service oriented and have a high focus on providing a high level of service to both customers and clients. This candidate would have strong interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Specialist:
Requirements of the Call Center Specialist:
CSS is currently seeking Call Center Representatives located in Langhorne, PA.
Location: Langhorne, PA (NOT public transportation accessible- must drive)
Pay: $12.00 per hour plus OT pay
Temp: 6+ Months
Shifts & Scheduling:
Training (1 week) – Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
Click to see the full map