OPEN INTERVIEWS: Hiring Customer Service Reps | Maitland, FL
August - December 2017
Licensed Agents, are you ready to take the next step in your career with an industry-leading company? Contemporary Staffing Solutions can open the door for you! We are a leading staffing and employment agency that has served the east coast for the last twenty years! We currently have great assignments for Customer Service Representatives in a call center setting.
Here at Contemporary Staffing Solutions, we believe in integrity, compassion, values, teamwork, accountability and a great customer experience for both our clients and candidates alike. As a contractor, you will never be charged a fee for our services, and all interviews are confidential. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and we pride ourselves on finding you just the right opportunities where you will learn, prosper and grow in your career. Partner with us and let us help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
– Easy online time entry and payroll process
– Weekly payroll while on assignment with CSS
– Dedicated recruiter to help match you to the best company and environment based on your skills and individual needs.
Licensed Agents – Customer Service Representatives- Call Center
** LOOKING FOR 50 LICENSED AGENTS TO FILL THESE OPENINGS **
* Candidates should have availability between 8am – 10pm, Mon-Fri
* This is a project based position scheduled to go through the end of the year
* There is a CRITICAL need for bilingual (English/Spanish) Licensed Agents ($20/hr)
– Elevate the benefit knowledge and enrollment experience of the nation’s workforce.
– Proficient in the benefit enrollment cases which have been assigned.
– Ability to communicate and enroll multiple cases.
– Explain and enroll employees in core benefits.
– Explain and enroll employees in voluntary benefits.
– Answer incoming calls and/or place scheduled outbound calls or return calls from messages left at the required staffed times.
– Polite and courteous to all customers and staff. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
– Adhere to all work and break schedules.
– Required to work flexible schedules (day or evening), based upon workload and client requirements.
– Communicate information thoroughly and perform work completely and accurately.
– Enter information accurately into the enrollment program. Complete applications accurately with all required information. Mail correct information to the correct customer.
– Explain each benefit in detail. Must explain all voluntary benefits in detail and promote features and benefits.
– Ensure all benefits, coverage levels, dependents covered, and deductions are reviewed with and confirmed by the employee. Read voice authorization. Ensure survey is completed.
– Ensure all enrollment information is saved correctly, even if a partial enrollment was completed.
– The Enrollment Center electronic Call Entry Form must be completed in full for every call. All fields must be completed, including “Notes” to indicate in detail what occurred during the call. Each time a phone number is dialed or an inbound call received, this form must be completed.
– Maintains acceptable Enrollment Center monitoring score of 90% or better.
– Reduce after call or aux work functions by processing non-telephone work quickly and accurately.
– Log out of the enrollment program, telephone, and Windows at the end of each shift.
– Provide suggestions to improve efficiency resulting in higher revenue and reduced expenses.
– Keep work areas neat, clean, and organized.
– Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
Candidates must have:
– 3+ years of experience in Customer Service and/or sales experience in person and over the phone
– Must hold active Life and Health license in home state (Florida)
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal background check, and reference checks for education and employment
– Regular and predictable attendance in the office required
– Required to attend orientation training and specific case training.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy.
– Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
– Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
– Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage’s and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
– Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
Fill out the form below to be contacted with information on this position.