CSS is hiring for several positions in our AZ, NJ, and PA offices—and we want YOU!
Who is CSS?
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
If you’re looking for a fun place to work where you can grow professionally, look no further! We feature a comfortable and casual dress code, three weeks of vacation in year one and five PTO days, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and free coffee and snacks! We recognize and reward the hard work of employees (with bonuses and President’s Club trips) and provide employees opportunities to work alongside the experts at CSS (such as the CFO, CMO, and Sales Managers).
“Consultative relationship builders wanted! Partner with a company that will train and develop you and create a successful book of business that has no caps in commissions plus gives you the chance to acquire clients that will remain yours during your tenure with us!” says Sharon Tsao, CMO, Contemporary Staffing Solutions.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Putting together the absolute best teams at each of our offices! If you:
- Are passionate, energetic, driven for success, and money motivated
- Embody our core values and have great relationship-building skills
- Have previous, related experience who are sales minded
- Are looking to develop a career in real relationship building as a trusted advisor
then you are exactly the type or candidate we are looking for—apply to one of our positions today
- Account Executives!
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for warm calling, setting up strategic meetings with clients, creating and presenting proposals, landing accounts, and providing ongoing client support. You will be working in a lively, team environment that is collaborative, creative, hardworking, and client centric!
- We are currently looking for candidates with recruiting/staffing and sales experience for our position in Phoenix, AZ.
- We are currently looking for candidates with staffing experience and/or Accounting and Finance experience, along with sales experience, for our positions in Philadelphia, PA.
- We are currently looking for candidates with B2B sales experience for our position in Media, PA.
- Recruiters/Staffing Specialists!
As a Recruiter, your primary goal is to strong positive candidate relationships and retention with an emphasis on operational excellence. You are solid in your recruitment technique and can often identify candidates for hard to fill positions. You are responsible for finding potential candidates, sending recruiting emails, organizing an effective employee referral system, and utilizing a CRM system.
- We are currently looking for candidates with previous staffing experience (over a year) for our position in New Castle, DE.
- We are currently looking for candidates previous staffing experience (over a year) for our position in Mount Laurel, NJ.
- We are currently looking for candidates with staffing and Accounting and Finance experience for our position in Philadelphia, PA.
- Recruiting/Staffing Specialist Coordinator!
CSS ProSearch team is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator! As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for all administrative tasks dealing with candidates, clients, and recruiting. You will support the Recruiting Team with all day-to-day business operations through the delivery of exceptional customer service and communication.
- We are currently looking for candidates for our position in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Where Do You Go from Here?
If you are interested and qualified for any of these positions, click on the applicable link and submit your resume!
Looking for something different? Send your resume to email@example.com
Just by referring a friend, you can make $100!