The awards make us proud, but we never forget how we earned each one. And that’s what makes us tick.
Twice designated by Philadelphia Business Journal & Rowan University School of Business as one of South Jersey’s Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies.
YMCA of Camden County and Vicinity TWIN Award recipient. Twice honored: once corporately, and once in recognition of Kim Williams.
Philadelphia Business Journal honored Mike Pearson among their Top 40 Under 40.
Featured three times in the Philadelphia 100. This was jointly awarded by the Wharton School Development Center, Entrepreneur’s Forum of Greater Philadelphia and the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Twice recognized as New Jersey’s Finest, honoring the Top 25 Privately Held Companies in the State of New Jersey.
Ranked #11 of Top 25 Computer Consultants by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
New Jersey Biz Award.
Semi Finalist in the Working Women Entrepreneurial Award given by Working Women Magazine.
Independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield Award of Excellence for Customer Service & Quality of People.
Women of Distinction Award given by The Philadelphia Business Journal.
State of New Jersey Displaced Homemaker’s Award.
Twice honored, Fort Dix Warriors Transition Unit Award: Ericka Jackson & Missy Quinn.
Since the day we opened our doors, we’ve chosen to be involved in the communities we serve. It’s a whole lot of fun. It’s what we stand for. And it’s the right thing to do.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is proud to support:
- American Cancer Society
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- Catholic Charities efforts: Toys for Tots, Food Bank, and Adopt a Family
- Debbie Romano Smiles for Miles event to support St. Christopher’s Hospital
- Gateway Employment Resources
- Helen Diller School for the Blind
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- National Bone Marrow Donor Program
- National Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Philadelphia Mayor’s Office of Community Service
- Ronald McDonald House
- Stone Harbor Lion’s Club
- Tim Kerr Avalon Family Fun Day
- Women’s Opportunity Center of Burlington County
- YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties