June 25th, 2012
CSS Technical Services hosted a Consultant Appreciation Night at the Philadelphia Phillies Game last Thursday. Although the Phillies lost to the Colorado Rockies, a great time was had by the 40 consultants and CSS Tech employees in attendance.
For more info on how you can become part of the CSS Technical Services team, please visit our Job Board!
CSS Technical Services goes to the Phillies!
June 22nd, 2012
Contemporary Staffing will be having an OPEN HOUSE
Tuesday, June 26th from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
in Philadelphia and King of Prussia.
Available positions paying $12-30/hour based on experience and skill set.
Please come prepared with your resume, 3 professional references and 2 valid forms of government-issued id for completing an I-9. Please come dressed to impress!!
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must be energetic and have strong customer service skills
- Professional communication skills
- Available immediately to interview and start a position
- Minimum of High School diploma
***Contemporary Staffing Solutions is hiring qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Executive Assistant position in King of Prussia with solid administrative skills and prior Executive level support experience. Position starting at $25-30/hour
- Administrative Assistants in Philadelphia with solid administrative skills needed for various clients. Must have strong computer skills and data entry
- Bilingual Customer Service Representatives $12-14/hour with strong written and verbal communication skills and administrative experience.
- Licensed Agents in Philadelphia with Customer Service Experience
- AR/AP Specialist needed in King of Prussia. Solid Excel skills as well as good attention to detail. Paying $14+
- Loan Modification Specialist position in Center City. Must have 1-3 years of mortgage experience as well as expert level MS Excel skills
- Front desk Receptionist needed for large Philadelphia client. must have multi-line phone skills as well as professional communication skills and presentation. $12+
For directions to our offices, please click the location icon under the appropriate office below !
King of Prussia
||Walnut Hill Plaza
||Monday-Friday 8AM-5:30 PM
|150 S Warner Rd Suite 201
|King of Prussia, PA 19406
||Phone: (610) 832.2500
|Fax: (610) 832.0210
||Sterling Commerce Center
||Monday-Friday 8AM-5:30 PM
|1819 JFK Boulevard, Suite 307
|Philadelphia, PA 19103
||Phone: (215) 568.5630
|Fax: (215) 568.5530
February 3rd, 2012
Although in recent years, degrees in computer science waned in popularity, incoming college freshman are being lured into this program by the promise of high-dollar salaries and plenty of jobs. 2012 is set to have a record amount of applicants for this degree program, and the figures from last year are already looking positive for job placement.
According to Mark Stehlik, the assistant dean for undergraduate education at Carnegie Mellon’s School of Computer Science, “One hundred percent of our seniors were placed last year. About 15 percent went to graduate school. The rest had jobs. We saw the return of the six-figure offer.”
Those are impressive figures, but what does this mean for your IT department?
1. Broader field of choice. If you’re looking for new hires in your IT department, chances are you’re going to have a broader range of choice in 2012 and the years to come. This means that finding the right candidate for the job will be easier than ever. Schools are being picky with their applications and only the best are making it in these degree programs. That means you’ll have a better class of highly qualified applicants.
2. Higher expectations. This new boom in computer science also translates into applicants wanting a little more, and an increase in competiveness in hiring practices. This may mean having to offer higher salaries and better benefit packages in order to attract the right candidate for the job. Spurred by high-dollar dreams, many candidates are going to expect a hiring bonus as well as some stock options. Be prepared to do what it takes to get the right candidate – it will pay off in the end.
A greater interest in IT jobs and computer science can spell great success for the years to come for your company. This is an ideal time to stack your IT department with today’s best and brightest new hires.