The ideal recruiting partner is one who specializes in your industry. Why? A staffing firm that tries to be everything to everyone will most likely end up delivering sub-par service on all levels. In contrast, a niche staffing firm that opts wisely to specialize in only a few industries is able to focus more intently on a deep—rather than broad—pool of talent. What does this mean to you?
The benefits of a deep talent pool
A recruiting partner that can offer you a depth of talent is an expert at what they do: they are a strong, well-established staffing company that understands your industry, inside and out. This will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Access top professionals with exactly the skills you are looking for. A staffing firm experienced in your industry understands the unique skill set required to excel in your industry. The right recruiting partner will be familiar with the employment trends, local market, job requirements, industry terminology and all other aspects required to locate the industry professionals your company needs.
- Find job candidates that others will not. Recruiters don’t rely on social networks and job sites to find talented, highly qualified candidates. Instead, they work with referrals, contacts and professional network connections to locate a more specialized list of talent.
- Gain an edge on your competition. An experienced staffing firm is extensively familiar with the industry it serves, and this may include your competitors. “Keeping up with the Joneses” is the first step in getting ahead of “the Joneses.”
- Save time, money and worry. It goes without saying that hiring an expert to fill open positions at your company will save you the hassle of advertising, interviewing and hiring new employees. You’ll be able to fill temporary—or even full-time—positions quickly, and with the right professionals for the job.
Questions to ask when choosing a recruiting partner
To choose a recruiting partner that is an expert in your industry—and offers access to a deep pool of talent—ask the following questions:
- In which industry or industries does your staffing firm specialize?
- How long has your firm been in business?
- What types of positions do you fill (e.g., temporary, permanent, direct hire, etc.)?
- How do you select your recruiters? What type of background and experience do they have?
- How do you find and select your candidates?
Help propel your company forward toward its goals
An expert staffing firm can quickly and easily locate the industry professionals your company needs to achieve its goals. To find an expert recruiting partner in your industry, ask the right questions when shopping around.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions specializes in information technology, commercial and professional staffing. To learn more about our exceptional staffing services, please contact one of our experienced, industry-savvy recruiters today.