Do I need MSP/VMS Solutions?
Take the time to ask your company these questions to see if a managed program through CSSvSource is right for you.
- How much do you spend on contract and temporary labor?
- How do you measure spend? Diversity spend?
- How many contractors do you utilize?
- How many temporaries do you utilize?
- How many vendors do you have for each category?
- How many contracts/staffing agreements do you have to administer?
- What is your average bill rate across the enterprise?
- Do you have requirements regarding minority spend?
- How do you control your on-boarding and off-boarding of contractors?
- What tools do you have in place to identify who your top tier vendors are?
- Do you have a centralized source for time and expense tracking?
- Have you had billing issues with some vendors?
- How do you handle approval to hire verifications?
- How do you evaluate vendors on rate performance, etc.?
- How do you gather the data used in your analytics?
- How do you measure the performance of your staffing vendors?
- Do you have SLA agreements set up with these staffing vendors that address rates, time and quality?
- How do you tier your agencies (tier 1, tier 2, tier 3)? Have you reduced the number of agencies?
- Can you break down the headcount by their skills and associated bill rates?
- What is the average fill rate time for your contract consultants?
- How do you manage contract compliance?
- What is the level of contract compliance for the program?
- How many 1099 contractors are employed, and have you had concerns about their co-employment or misclassification risk?
For answers, please contact Stacie Bernek, Senior Director, at 856-222-0020.