|Trusted Relationships||Engaged Recruiting||Maximum Retention||Dynamic Results|
Our specialty areas of expertise and some of the positions we’ve successfully filled within your profile requirements include but are not limited to:
- Sr. Accountants
- Cost Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Staff Accountants
- Accounting Managers
- Accounting Clerks
- Business Analyst
- Manger/Director/VP Level
- HR Generalist
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/Manager
- HR Manager
- HR Associate
- Employee Relations
- Account Executives/Managers
- Sales Managers/Directors
- Customer Success Managers
- Business Development
- VP of Sales
Our top six competitive advantages that we believe will be most beneficial to your program are:
- National Staffing Provider with a Strong Regional Presence – Our ability to staff on a national level while having a strong regional presence lends itself to our capability to Recruit, maintain trusted Relationships, create maximum Retention and drive dynamic Results.
- Dedicated Account Management & Recruitment Team – A dedicated account management team who focuses on a specific niche, while learning your culture, within the various geographic territories.
- Candidate Focus –By engaging talent and building a trusted relationship, we will make a difference in your organization, by creating a more productive workforce, increasing retention, and producing cost savings.
- Operational Excellence – Promoting a high sense of urgency, we will execute a customized recruitment strategy that provides accelerated compliance and adheres to our 10 point touch system.
- CSS Culture – Where people and opportunity meet. By displaying our core values: Respect, Fun, Team Oriented, Integrity, Coachable and Winning Spirit, CSS is committed to giving back to the community through our charitable affiliations and to every family we touch
- Vendor Management Supplier – We partner with MSP/VMS Programs as a niche affiliate supplier to provide quality talent and dynamic results.